Is the Barneys Spring Sale going on right now?
Instead of limiting myself to five things I’m into right now, I’m starting a new weekly post entitled “What I’m Loving”
1. Opportunity: I just got a great one yesterday, yippee!!!
2. The New Potato: great interviews, recipes, restaurant reviews, lots of eye candy
3. Fresh: I have been a fan of this brand for six years and counting…their products are definitely on the high side, but a little goes a long way, they are quality skin and hair care products and scents, and I love their packaging. Plus, they have a reward program and are generous with samples!
4. Summer: it doesn’t get dark until 10 p.m. in the western part of the eastern time zone…pretty cool especially if you want to mow the lawn at night, but I wish the seasons are not so extreme. Winter is long and bone cold and mostly dark with summer warmer (relatively) and lots of daylight like it’s Alaska. I prefer mild temperature all year round. Like L.A.
5. Caprese Salad: I use kumato tomatoes (they taste better, trust me,) mozzarella (fresh if you can, but there’s no such thing as bad moz,) basil, balsamic vinegar…I have been skipping EVOO. The salad is tasty, sweet, satisfying, and filling.
6. My new third hand
Thank goodness, I am SO happy and relieved!!!
We met six years ago today and it changed my (our) lives forever. I love you baby
Family: how important they are, more important than anything else in life
Work: why is it hard to admit what I want to do? I know what I love doing, but I can’t even bring it up as a way to make a living
Where We Live: I am so glad B and I agree on moving out of southeast Michigan in ten years. I hope we head back to my hometown of L.A.!!!
Exercising: I love yoga, I like pilates, but I need cardio. Besides walking with A, I’m going to try jogging and dance exercises at home. It has to be fun or I don’t keep it up. And I need to because I want to wear this in a few weeks
I read Barry Jay of the famous Barry’s boot camp said muffin tops are a sign of over eating. I don’t disagree. Like many people I eat more than necessary out of boredom, especially at work. What do you to to prevent yourself from doing that?
Fabulous Sales: Barneys, Net a Porter, Forward by Elyse Walker, Neiman Marcus, Saks, and Nordstroms are making a dense in my wallet