It has not been a week, but I don’t have to do everything in the same fashion Emily does, right?
1. Carnal Flower: At $240 for the “smaller” bottle, I gave this a few days before committing (I’ll be wearing this scent for a long time to come!) After trying it on my arm at Barneys in Seattle and keeping a sprayed card in my purse, the intricate yet fresh scent earns a place on my dresser.
2. Glassbox: as if that wasn’t clear from my last post.
3. Career Contessa: who doesn’t like stories of successful women? These stories are uber inspiring even if you’re not in the market for a new job or trying to figure out what you want to do.
4. Cheese: enough said. If you like rich and creamy foods and would marry Brie if you could, Mt. Tam is for you.
5. Tavolata: our last dinner with friends old and new during a wonderful weekend in Seattle. I don’t eat meat, but there was plenty of delicious fare at this rustic Italian place that makes you feel like you’re at home.